Sunday, January 27, 2008

Roy and Maes - Remember When it Rained

Duration: 06:31 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-13 23:32:07
User: KayaTetsu
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

anime  Roy  Mustang  Maes  Hughes  Remember  when  rain  Josh  gorban  fma  Fullmetal  Alchemist  

Description:

I made this yesterday, added the credits today during a break from homework. This video is dedicated to two of my favorite FMA/Anime Characters ever, Roy Mustang and Maes Hughes. I tried to focus on their friendship,but dudn't do a very good job, in my opinion. This video is also dedicated to all my friends back home. I'd this to be a thanks to them and to the only person here I feel I can confide in. Squiggs, I hope your watching this,because just talking to me right now means a lot. Since most people, only care about me when it comes to making our company the best.

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

aims
Fenerbahçe 100 YILIN ŞAMPİYONU CHAPTER -05
Smackdown 2002 Intro
CAPITA "First Kiss" snowboard teaser 07/08
Naruto Shippuuden 42 2/2 English subs


 

No comments: