Tuesday, January 22, 2008

heartbroken

Duration: 03:59 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-19 04:20:07
User: landonhasadhd
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

heartbroken  nathan  joker  

Description:

Sitting here at home thinkin bout you all alone Wonder where our love went wrong Got a confession to make... Since you made me happier Now all I can do is hurt When you left you took my heart Got a confession to make... [Chorus x4] I'm heartbroken (without your love) heartbroken (yes, I've had enough) heartbroken I don't know what to say I've never felt this way [Verse 2] We had something so true I realised I meant nothing to you I guess you thought I was your fool Got a confession to make... Now I realise the truth I don't want anything to do with you It's just the way I was attracted to you Got a confession to make... [Chorus x4] I'm heartbroken (without your love) heartbroken (yes, I've had enough) heartbroken I don't know what to say I've never felt this way

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

the fake hannah montana never befor seen footage
Deniece Williams - I Found Love (1979)
Nature Lake Road Walk
Britney spares fash dance
Lost - Ben Biography Part 4 Lockdown
Naruto Clash Of Ninja Revolution - Tenten vs Ino
Encourage Yourself
L'è il Prototipo Zaikoto della Casa del Futuro
Ali G on Drugs
Carlos Vamos - Amsterdam
Stop Stealing My Face- Mother Dying in Hospice
My Pathetic Attempt
Beyond Good and Evil Review
J&P
Greece-ing Her English Teacher
Catedral de León - El Sueño De La Luz (Décima y Última Parte
sport bike slideshow to a cliff burton solo
Random... Clips & outakes!
Jiraiya 12 - A promessa do amor! 2 Parte
Doctor Who 2008 Preview


 

No comments: