Thursday, December 27, 2007

Pocket Kiriakis VIII

Duration: 03:18 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-09-20 10:32:02
User: JustCallMeTracy
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Pocket  Kiriakis  Steve  Kayla  Phillip  SKORK  Phelle  

Description:

The saga continues yet again. Got a little frustrated making this one couldn't edit Nick and Chelsea out. Tried and tried and there are some repeated scenes at the end, but they are really sweet scenes between Steve and Kayla where she reaasures him. I had to put Phillip's voice in the end, because I think Jay Kenneth Johnson is shining in this storyline. The pain in Phillip's voice is heartbreaking and I know sometime before this ends I will hear Steve and Kayla's voices crack and that is going to be hard. I threw Steph in because Heck fire I just love her. Hope SKORKs and Phillip fans enjoy and of course I am sure Pocket has a fan club already himself. I think Ciara started it. ;)

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

I Can't Sleep
Naruto Shippuden 40 41 english 4/5
bf2 karkand secrets
RottingFilms - Gołst of de Forest - Part 1 of 2
Naruto - Fruits Basket Opening
You're All I Need To Get By
Worlds Apart--The Edge Coffeehouse
On Her Majesty's Secret Service - David Arnold
KLM Landing crosswinds
runescape memories on ranga pure x
my new haircut
perreando en el camion
Puppy Love ft. Niki Chow @ Ron's Mini concert
Tokyo Marui AK-47 Demonstration
Madrigals '06 - Lo v'Chayil Segment
[rs] christmas coming!
blind sided perspective
BoA - Double Karaoke
Inuyasha
LDLDLD!


 

No comments: