Sunday, December 23, 2007

"MIRAGEM" (DJAVAN) Lorenzino1's version

Duration: 04:03 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-02 11:40:07
User: lorenzino1
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

MIRAGEM  DJAVAN  Lorenzino1's  version  

Description:

An awesome song of the great DJAVAN!!!There's a long time I wanna record this song, but as I can't record as I want (only 1 or 2 / 2 days & I don'y know when...), I was playing others songs when I've try & it had work, but I wasn't really ready to record cause I didn't believe it'll work, so I've record songs that I was playing for fun! I love this one, hope you'll enjoy!!!

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

Shakugan no Shana II (2) ending 灼眼のシャナ
Pusat 11. Bölüm Part 4 [www.EsenlerForum.com]
Da Drought - South 8th Mafia
Poema de amor - Joan Manuel Serrat
Megan Hilty on 'The Closer' from 9/3/07
Grant As Jaque Jones
dave grohl
Yu-Gi-Oh GX Ep. 130 Part 2
"Gold Digger" by Kanye West
Kid Rock vs. Public Enemy (GRAPHIC LANGUAGE)
runescape fights 2 hypercam
message for some+ ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE FANS
Line Riding Pimpin
Busta Rhymes ft. Zhane - It's A Party
Mika - Toulouse - Lollipop
Insane YouTubers
The Fall - Hit the North The Roxy 1987
Jungledyret hugo series opening
X-Family Episode 2 Part 4/4
Don't fuck with RuneCrafters


 

No comments: